Saturday, July 01, 2006

gone. i feel so all alone.

... you won't be alone 'cause i'll be there.
what can i do? pictures of you still make me smile.

Peace. Love. Roo.

I made a Facebook Event announcement because I lost a lot of the numbers in my cell phone. So, if you want me to have your digits you should email me or something.

By the way, you are hysterical. - Carole Muedder

Alison is in Tampa having the time of her life celebrating Canada Day and I just got off of work. Not fair. When I turn 21, we're going to Tampa.

Dan and BJo are the cutest not dating couple I know.

Girl: Don't order anything. They're closed.
Boy: I know. I'm not. She's just cute and I wanted to look at her.
Me: What?
Boy: You're very pretty, by the way.
Me: Well, thank you.

It's so much nicer when someone tells you you're pretty or beautiful. The word hot has no real meaning to me.

Last week an old man named Albert sat next to me at Muddy Waters and after some conversation told me he was glad to have met me. That made me happier than anything.

Cause you don't ever slow down to find what you lost or lose what you found. No one's saying what you need to hear... You've been loved.

I don't have to work for the next three days. I hope I sleep some. I've been sleeping terribly and I'm not sure why. I woke up with my head at the wrong end of the bed today... at 7:30am. I did accomplish alot though.

Today, I missed Matt Jones awholelot. And that is all I shall say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My number is (803) 2338-1781. Call for a good time! ;)

Anonymous said...

haha baker!

Ernie: AMEN to the "pretty" / "beautiful" comment. I HATE when guys say I'm hot - it's just a very empty compliment!!!