Tuesday, July 25, 2006

these words in my heart pull like a team of wild horses.


I just finished baking scones, cleaning the bathroom, doing pilates, and feeding the cat. Domesticity is nice sometimes.

Work was kind of slow today. I suppose it's because the weather was kinda crappy this morning, but it was all good. I really do like my job. I didn't always. And it makes me tired, but I'm learning a lot and wanting to learn more. And I love the people I work with... All of them. Despite some differences.

I finally talked to my mom today. I miss her when I don't talk to her. I talked to Matt's mom today too, which was quite nice.

I wish I had something profound or meaningful to say, but I don't. Rejoice. Organize. Bake scones.

Now I know that everything’s alright, if we stay between the glow and the light.

No comments: