Tuesday, July 11, 2006

pick me up love from the bottom.

Just in case you were wondering, I'm listening to: Snow Patrol - Eyes Open, Keane - Under the Iron Sea, Martha Wainwright's Self-Titled, My Morning Jacket - Z.

Double stamp week. Tired.

Worked 12ish hours today. Lots of hours. It's okay. I have things to spend that money on. Speaking of money, I just applied for a pretty big scholarship. Prayer appreciated.

I ate a lot of brie at the Culinary Graduation tonight. It was good.

I don't know what else to say. My life is pretty much work, sleep, drink coffee, work, sleep... I mean, you get the point.

In less than a month, Matt will graduate, I'll turn 21, and senior year will begin. The next 31 days promise to hold a lot.

oh, crystal ball, crystal ball,
save us all.
tell me life is beautiful.
mirror, mirror on the wall...

No comments: