Saturday, July 15, 2006

come and dance with me.

See you and me have a better time than most can dream - have it better than the best - and so can pull on through whatever tears at us. Whatever holds us down. And if nothing can be done... We'll make the best of what's around.

I have a whole list of things to do or not to do this weekend. Tomorrow, I do plan on - cleaning my car, go to Wired Bean, Suncom craziness, print pictures, ice cream with Clay and Alison, bake cheesecake with Corinne, and hopefully some form of exercise...

It's been a long week. Fifty hours of work. I'm glad I have a few days to play catch up.

Customer: I just wanted to tell you that your eyes... Well, you just opened that drawer and your eyes are the color of money.
Me: Oh, well, thank you. I've never been told that before.

No comments: