Monday, July 03, 2006

we need to feel breathless with love...

... and not collapse under it's weight.

You could be happy.
I hope you are.
You made me happier
than I'd been by far.

I have a new desk! Oy. It needs work. It belonged to Matt Jones when he lived in The Shack. Alison told me I could have it. She's so good to me.

I've been eating red, white and blue peanut m&ms. And for several reasons... 1. They are yummy. 2. Jones is not here and neither are his peanut allergies. 3. They are celebratory. 4. They are on sale at Target. 5. They are all the food I have in the apartment now. (No better reasons than those...)

I'm supposed to be going canoeing today! It's been a bit of time since my last canoeing experience when Dawn told me she would never go with me again. Hopefully I will not die. I'm too young to die. I have a lot of things left to do in my life.

I am in love with the new Snow Patrol cd. I really am.
And I'm re-reading The Perks. I love that book. I really do.

More than anything I want to see you go take a glorious bite out of the whole world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no food left in the apt?? don't tell me you finished all the cod and cranberries while I was gone.