Saturday, July 08, 2006

there's a letter in my hand you wrote to me...

I have never been so excited to get mail in my entire life. This was even better than the time my brother wrote me from Parris Island. It's even way better than all the cool postcards Kt has made me. Better than any overage check or package. Even better than my iPod! *gasp*

I swear. I've read these two pages so many times that I could just tell you what they say. And be careful if you see me because I might just do it... "Folding towels and rolling socks will be the end of me."

... and every line, it speaks to me, in a thousand ways for miles and miles.

Life has been very good to me recently. My brother is even here. He's going to Fort Jackson for a Physical Fitness Test.

God and I had a little talk about my attitude the other day. He didn't like it so much. I suppose I didn't really either. I need to rejoice! and remember that all things happen by God and through God and for God.

So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that this pleasure is from the hand of God. (Ecclesiates 2:24)

And I want to focus on all the great things going on like orange toes, canoeing, the rain, walk the line, corinne's birthweek, sparklers, fondue, the cat empire, gilmore girls, coffee, quiet times, my brother visiting, hallmark, tacos, letters in the mail, hearing about phone calls, going running, charleston, turning 21 in exactly one month, and going to texas!

I am so blessed. And so loved. Rejoice!

No comments: