Monday, July 24, 2006

wake up, but i haven't been to sleep...

So, I went to Atlanta. It treated me well which is hard to believe. There was a lot of shopping and a lot of good food and a very nice guest apartment. Plus, there were Alison, Heather and Steve who are all very delightful people. Perhaps it's not over between me and the ATL just yet...

It's almost the end of the summer. I'm actually busy until September. Go figure.

I'm finishing my last full week of work at the McCutchen House. Then I'm going to see Matt graduate in Texas. I'll turn 21 and go to Tampa the following weekend. I'll start classes and then Stephanie and Brandon get married. It's all kinda crazy.

I'm excited for things to be normal again. And by normal, I mean for it to be time for classes where I have a set schedule with everyone around. And soon it will be fall. And I love fall. Oh, I can't wait for the future to start.

... a part of us will never leave. A kiss for you while you’re dreaming. I would change not a thing. I would change not a thing. Change nothing. Nothing about it at all.

No comments: