Monday, March 25, 2013

It's always hard to go back to work on a Monday after two good days off, but today wasn't so bad. Not at all.

Outside of working 7-5, I've been sort of, well, lazy. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen, make tomorrow's lunch and put away laundry. Instead, I've been perusing Google Reader and Pinterest while watching Storage Wars. Have you ever watched that show? It's oddly addicting, but it seems like a lot of work to keep up with auctions, haul that junk and then resell it all. I hate keeping up with my own junk.

Speaking of my junk... Spring is here and I'm ready for some spring cleaning! Unfortunately, this constant sinus headache I've been experiencing really just makes me want to nap. I'm also ready for some spring baking - Pink Lemonade Cookies, anyone? And I'll be ordering some new, beautiful TOMS. Our CSA from Ambrose Farms starts on April 2. Spring is such an exciting time of year! It's a time for bright colors, health, freshness and newness!

Until you can get into the swing of Spring - learn to Break out of Control. And remember this - 

"People get stuck, thinking they are one kind of person, but they aren't ... The human body essentially recreates itself every six months. Nearly every cell of hair and skin and bone dies and another is directed to its former place. You are not who you were in February." - A Million Miles in a Thousand Years

This is Day 33 of 100 Days of Blogging.

1 comment:

Craig Archer said...

All TV shows are addicting. TV, depending upon what interests you, puts your mind into a vegetative state. It is proven that when the TV goes on the brain goes off. You can get addicted to the not thinking.