Friday, March 15, 2013

I used to think I was a 75 year old trapped in a 27 year old body - just an old soul. However, now I know that my body is old, too. I started Couch 2 5k today. Let's just say running and I - we're not friends. And, here I am, in bed on a Friday night at 11:16pm wishing I had remembered to blog earlier so I could be asleep already. I'm just a 75 year old.

A 75 year old eating ranch tortilla Pop Chips in bed right now.

Onto other things... I'm trying to teach the cat to eat treats out of my hand. As it turns out, she's not that smart. Also, we went to see Crowfield play their last show tonight at Charleston Music Hall. (They're still playing, actually. See first paragraph as to why I am at home.) They're fantastic, so I wish I had listened to them sooner. If you have Spotify, you can get most of their discography. Check them out!

Tomorrow is one of my days off for the week, so I'm quite excited to get that started. I see yoga, the beach, and Oz in my future. And Abita Strawberry Harvest Beer? Yes, please! If I'm really lucky, I'll get to watch some Game of Thrones. And (because I know I'm really lucky) I'll get to start my day back to work with breakfast at Black Magic on Sunday.

Life is so good.

This is Day 23 of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: