Saturday, March 09, 2013

I am trying to wait for my nails to dry and blog and bake (the perfect) tofu and watch Kourtney & Kim Take Miami. I started freezing the coconut milk for my Toasted Coconut Mocha Frappuccino but I haven't gotten around to making them. Maybe tomorrow? (Seriously, Starbucks, just go ahead and bring coconut back into the stores.)

I started the Soul Detox devotional. It's been reminding to cast off words of negativity - the things that try to steal truth and bring me down. It's so easy to succumb to such things. I'm glad I have a reminder.

But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently. And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. (Romans 8:25-26)

Have you all seen or read The Chalkboard? So many stories about health and beauty and style. And each month they have a guest editor. If you haven't checked it out yet, well, get going!

Also - anyone who lives in/loves Charleston needs to get into Charlie Mag. I get weekly updates from them about what (and who) is happening in this beautiful city. I've only been able to pick up a hard copy once, but I guess that means I'm just doing my part for the environment!

Now I need to figure out how to prep salads with not entirely dry nails. Hmm. Wish me luck!

This is Day 17 of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: