Friday, March 22, 2013

Shoot. I forgot yesterday. I turned off my blog alarm on Tuesday because it was going off at work and, well, the rest is history.

Yesterday was just a busy day. I spent most of it visiting various people: mom (we walked the bridge pictured over yonder), dad, boyfriend, doctor, mom (again!), sister, lots of friends. It was a good day. Of course, my room is a disaster, my laundry still isn't put away and I received by car taxes, but that's really neither here nor there.

Good news is - I have the weekend off! And I get to travel down to Savannah to see some of my very dear friends. It's going to rain, but that is ok. Rain is nothing coffee shops and Green Truck can't fix.

Does anybody have big weekend plans?

This morning at our morning meeting I shared my love of coconut with everyone. (Remember last post when I said I was currently obsessed? More like always obsessed.) Yesterday, I had two big coconut wins at (of all places) Walmart! I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on some of the new Chobani Flip! It is.... flippin' amazing! But seriously, Chobani has a product locator on their website and it helped me track down the Almond Loco Coco and the Key Lime Crumble. Enough about the Key Lime whatever - the Almond Loco Coco will blow your mind. Coconut flavored Greek yogurt with real coconut in it (on one side) and toasted almonds and dark chocolate chips to mix in (on the other side). I die. And, after I found that little gem, there was Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme. Are you kidding me?! Like a kid in the candy store. Maybe I bought 8 yogurts and a giant bottle of creamer. (And by maybe I mean I absolutely did.)

Summer is coming. Follow the coconut trail.

And, no, neither Coffee-Mate or Chobani endorsed me (although I'm certainly not opposed to the idea).

Well, enough about me and my obsessions. I'd love to hear from you all whether email, text, phone call or comment. I truly love to read you words as much as I hope you love to read mine!

This is Day 30 of 100 Days of Blogging.

No comments: