Monday, March 18, 2013

Just another manic Monday...

Today was a Monday like any other. I went to work at 7am and worked until 4ish. During those hours I counted things and rang out things and fixed issues as usual. I also was given the opportunity to practice my interviewee skills. That's not usual, but a wonderful experience.

After work, I finished watching the season finale of Girls on HBO. Oh goodness. I'm not sure how I feel about the way Lena had this season wrap up, but I have faith that it will come back strong in Season 3. Any Girls viewers in the crowd?

I headed to yoga for a sweaty flow workout. It was just what the doctor ordered after such a long weekend. And, when I got home, there was a huge mushroom and onion pizza from Andolini's waiting to greet me. How lucky am I?

Its been a laid back Monday which will be followed by what appears will be a very busy week. Yoga. Meeting new friends. Going to Savannah to see old friends. All good things. Busy, but good.

Hopefully, I will get through this week without a nervous breakdown like last week. Hopefully, by Thursday, I'll remember that's my day off because I keep telling people I work until 7. (Hello mind? Where did you go?)

The new Justin Timberlake album comes out tomorrow. Maybe I'm excited about that.

I'm probably going to finish Game of Thrones Season 2 this week. I'm definitely excited about that.

And everything else? Well, let's just wait and see what happens.

This is Day 26 of 100 Days of Blogging.

2 comments:

Tori P said...

I haven't watched Girls. I want to eat pizza with you. Lastly, I also had a case of the Manic Monday.

Craig Archer said...

Got to love pizza.