Sunday, March 10, 2013

Today //

Today was a Sunday off. They're my favorite.

Today, my favorite Folly Beach coffee shop went full service. (Eek!) It's still my favorite.

Today, I did power yoga with three lovely and powerful women I know.

Today, I spent hours looking at wedding dresses for a dear friend who has found the deepest kind of happiness in her life. She looked so beautiful!

Today, I spent time looking at my wedding Pinterest board. (Every little girl has one.)

Today, I drank my second kombucha. Habit forming.

Today, I read difficult, but (soul) detoxifying words. (See photo.)

Today, I chose positive, confident, contented, and complimentary instead.

Today, I filled my online shopping cart with three new pairs of Toms. These. These. And these.

Today, I filled my belly with delicious Vietnamese food while catching up with friends.

Today, I read a post about The Value of Blogging. Such perspective.

Today was a Sunday off. They're my favorite.

This is Day 18 of 100 Days of Blogging.

1 comment:

Craig Archer said...

I love your thoughts on Toxic Thoughts. I need to work on that.