Monday, March 11, 2013

I don't particularly feel like blogging today, so if you feel like you're not getting my best, then it's because you're not. I just spent the last hour reading about professional development, so I'm pretty tired of the whole reading and writing thing.

But if you make a commitment (no matter how large or small) to do something, then you have to follow through. So here I am.

Speaking of following through/determination/stubborness:


My orchid is still alive! Perhaps my thumb will turn green-ish after all!

Ok. That's all I've got tonight.

This is Day 19 of 100 Days of Blogging.

2 comments:

Craig Archer said...

Your best is your best. You gave the best you had at the time. You are perfect. Your blogging is perfect. The amount you write and the style you write in is astounding. You can see that all life is perspective. I love your desire for your best. Know that you give it every day in everything you do. It doesn't mean that your best won't be different tomorrow. See ya then.

Craig Archer said...

PS: I am stealing all your wonderful pictures.