Tuesday, August 26, 2008

she's always buzzin' just like neon

I'm in between work and work.

I'm terribly irresponsible these days. But only in a personal, my body is going to drop kick me one day, sort of way. I do too much and don't sleep enough. Hmm. Today, people kept telling me I looked high. I kept telling them I was just exhausted. Once the espresso kicked in I went back to normal.

I've heard lots of stories of broken hearts, relationships, tainted marriages, unhappiness, and general life uncertainty recently. It makes me ache. I want to believe like I used to believe, but the world makes it so difficult. And when I find myself in doubt, I remember that Jesus died for me... You gave up a wife and a family. You gave Your ghost. To be alone with me. Crazy.

Listening to: John Mayer - Where the Light Is and new Sigur Ros and Keane (A Bad Dream and Hamburg Song). I recommend it all.

Tonight, she's out to lose herself and find a high on Peachtree Street. From mixed drinks to techno beats, it's always heavy into everything.

No comments: