Thursday, August 21, 2008

i know i won't be coming back quickly

I'm trying to stay out of trouble.
Keep my eye on the prize, you know?

Actually, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm just going about my business - doing what I want and never ever sleeping and drinking too much coffee. I'm like a rockstar without the drugs and sex. Or not at all.

Maybe I'm delirious.

Everyone should go see Marry a Thief on Saturday at Village Tavern.

I bought a dvd player today. I've never done that. It took me a long time to decide. I carried three different models around Target with me before I decided on one.

I'm so indecisive.

And miserable. And excited. I can't decide what I am more of... I just want to be happy and myself again. And I don't know how long it will take. Fuck.

"It sucks and it's hard but God makes everything beautiful in its time. I promise you will be exponentially happy one day in a healthy wonderful relationship. One day, you will get married and do all the things you want in life and he will help you and support you and cherish you..."

You turn me on and turn me off again. I'm honestly bored.

No comments: