Friday, August 29, 2008

it's a long way down, but i feel alright

And the cops get in and the crowd gets tight. Take your tomorrow, pain and your sorrow and teach it how to fly. It's starting to hurt.

I worked ten hours today. And drank too much caffeine. So much that I started to feel sick and had to get some food from the food court. I think I'm addicted to diet coke. OhMy.

Laura Bousman sent me a blog that inspired me - to what I'm not sure quite yet.

Uncertainty is both scary and exciting, but I've decided I'm enjoying it.

5 Things found in my bag: wallet, datebook, ipod, cell, tylenol.

5 Things in my room: red dresser, urban quilt, sour skittles, bamboo, gilmore girls.

5 Things I’ve always wanted to do: skydive, go to italy, read all of my books, move away, live to tell about it.

5 Things I’m currently into: bob dylan, new york city, green tea chai, traveling, friends.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I need to focus on one thing. one being. one life giving spirit. The one person to whom I owe it all and give very little. People are so selfish. Myself included. All He wants is our love. Most of the time I take Him for granted. When will I ever learn? When?

“What I a silly thing Love is… It is not half as useful as Logic, for it does not prove anything, and it is always telling one of things that are not going to happen, and making one believe things that are not true. In fact, it is quite unpractical, and, as in this age to be practical is everything." - Oscar Wilde

listening to: Ryan Adams.

'Cause I'm high on forever, always together, and I'm coming down. It's starting to hurt.

No comments: