Sunday, January 14, 2007

this is fact not fiction for the first time in years

China returned my roommate in perfect health and with lots of itself in her suitcases. I'm glad she's home.

Alison Stinch took this picture in England. She's studying abroad. It's my background now.

Marie Antoinette is not a good movie. It stops just short of the excitement. Oh, so those people are angry and mob her right out of Versailles. Bye. Big woop. Tell us about the imprisonment and execution. Blah.

The Holiday, on the other hand, is a spectacular movie. It was not at all what I had expected. And I think I'm going to see it again. Kate Winslet. Jack Black. Cameron Diaz (who I swear could be related to BJo). And Jude Law. And I know this isn't something I should probably say on my blog, but he is beautiful. Especially in this movie. So if any of his prior movies have discouraged you from seeing this new one, well, throw away all those notions because he is perfect in this movie.

Hmm. I love my friends. And my job. And my major. And this city. And Charleston.

And speaking of Charleston, yesterday was shoes and sushi Saturday. I actually did not get the shoes I went for, but I got two other pairs, a bag of stuff from B&B Works, and clothes from GAP and Banana Republic. Also, another book to read for only $4. Outlets are so amazing. So great. I love them. And then we had sushi at Tsunami. And by we, I mean Alison, Me, Courtney, Matt Carrowan, Hugo, Corinne, and Kt. Such a good group.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself yesterday. As I hope everyone else did. And I also enjoyed my 9 hours of sleep last night. And I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my next two days of not working and getting ready to go back to school. *sigh* I can't wait to get back into a schedule. I like organization in my days.

I'm going to Biloxi! The second weekend of February. It's official. And I'm excited. But I'm sure no one is surprised by that. Maybe I'll buy a cowboy hat for the occasion...

Oh my. Oh my. Last semester. Last months to be young and foolish.

if you feel discouraged that there's a lack of color here, please don't worry lover, it's really bursting at the seams from absorbing everything the spectrum's a to z.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats one of my favorite songs ever.
and thank you for giving me such a good end to such a horrible week. sorry about the discouraging lyrics.. i didn't mean it i promise. =)
and today i'm going to wear my new shoes.

Anonymous said...

mmm jude law: a beautiful ho-bag