Wednesday, January 17, 2007

in daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee

My brother bought me a ticket to see RENT. He's the best brother in the whole wide world.

I am busy. Terribly busy. I had no idea. I'm trying to take a yoga class, but I keep remembering other things I've already committed to.

And I'm passive aggressive according to my Behavioral Analysis. I'm also in need of security and appreciation. However, I am also optimistic and magnetic. I'm laid back. I like peace and harmony. Also, I prefer activities that don't interfer with my family life. I'm customer oriented and not competitive at all. There's more. If you need to learn to communicate with me on a better level, let me know and I'll give you a copy...

So far my classes are hard to keep up with and it's only been two days. I think I'm sabotaging myself in my head. Oy. PS. I hate the word management right now. I'd be careful about saying it around me.

It's cold here now. I look crazy with all my layers and striped socks and plaid pj pants and a giant green scarf that wraps around me several times. With my glasses on. I should take a picture...

I hate printing slides.

Three weeks until Biloxi.

How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of love.

1 comment:

RachelAdelle said...

fivehundredtwentyfivethousandsixhundred mintues. how do you measure a year?