Monday, January 08, 2007

hey leonardo, she likes me for me

No skiing. Sad. I was looking forward to it. I'm using my refund to go to Biloxi.

I'm going to Charleston instead. To the outlets. Holla.

"You're the closest thing I know to a real life Gilmore Girls episode." - Claynotaiken. He's pleading that I not leave Columbia when I graduate. He's rather convincing.

You know. That's really all I've got to say.

Oh and...

She don't care about my car. She don't care about my money. And that's real good because I don't got alot to spend, but if I did it wouldn't mean nothin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so today after class, Danielle was talking about some sick kid sitting behind her that was making gross sick noises and how bad it was bothering her.
her: sick people just really freak me out.
me: hm.. you're PRE-MED!
her: i really wish people would stop throwing that in my face!

she didn't even miss a beat.