Wednesday, January 03, 2007

in your arms warmth i did find

I will never get used to saying goodbye to Matt. But I do like it more and more everytime I get to say hi to him.

I was always a special child, circuit boards for my insides. All I dreamed of was flying high, so your lips came as some surprise.

Corinne and Courtney are amazing at keeping a girl company. As are those Gilmore Girls and the people who created the banana split. Thank God I'm so looked after.

I woke up this morning and finally called my mom. She had been waiting. It was a good talk. I think I'll like it when I can see more of her or even talk more to her. Wholly Cow has taken over her life.

I wonder if I'll end up not wanting to own my own business because I want a family more than I want a coffee shop.

Your lips come as some surprise. That they would want to come and meet mine.

I bought a cd last night. From Ireland. It cost a whopping thirty one American dollars. Um yeah. But Gary Lightbody is on it and Lisa Hannigan and so many others. It's The Cake Sale and all the proceeds go to Oxfam Ireland. It was two in the morning and I wanted it and I have a tendency to buy things when I'm upset. I get it from my mom. I swear. Ask me about the Pottery Barn quilt and our trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Anyway. It's a new day and I have errands to run, schedules to pick up, books to read, and so on. Happy third day of the new year. xoxo.

Even after all this time, your lips come as some surprise.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna know about the Pottery Barn and BB&B!