Sunday, January 21, 2007

i wish i was the verb to trust and never let you down

Looking back, it was a long week. These weeks will only get longer if I continue to procrastinate my school work. I'm such a senior.

I've acquired much new music recently. I keep putting songs and lyrics on MySpace. It seems more appropriate there. Even that doesn't accurately portray all the newness in my iTunes.

Sometimes, I look outside, and I think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like I think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs. I wonder how they feel tonight. - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Does it seem strange that even those people who mean the most to you are still impermanent in your life?

The Colts won tonight. I heard it in my ceiling. I think the boys were excited.

Don't let your soul get lonely child. It's only time, it will go by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA....i didn't know who was commenting on my blog. Now I find that it is you, and I'm happy, thanks and stay tuned for more adventures of Carl and Drillafeus Zorp.