Monday, January 15, 2007

i want to take you far from the cynics in this town

It is so not cold here.
Today, I sewed my pants. I'm one step closer to domestic.
If only I had a love for ironing...
And that's about as productive as I got.
I did do a lot though. And I got to hang out with some great people. So that was nice.
I met Moriah. She's hilarious.
And I missed Matt's phone call and that was sad. But that's life sometimes. I miss him having the constant conveniences of a cell phone and the internet.
In a week, I will have seen The Fray and Mute Math. How exciting.
"It's better than happy fuzzy kittens." (Regarding the Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks)
I saw The Holiday again. It was just as good.
Service plus Excellence plus Integrity does not equal Playboy. Just throwing that out there.
I'll be the fire escape that's bolted to the ancient brick where you will sit and contemplate your day.



No comments: