Sunday, January 07, 2007

every word you say i think i should write down...

The Last Kiss is not all bubbles and gumdrops. It made me very upset to think that is what real life is like. People cheating on people. Oy. PS - who lied and told me that Zach Braff wrote The Last Kiss?

I finally went grocery shopping. I spent $40 on lots of fruit and vegetables and stuff to make hummus. I bought strawberries. And they smell wonderful.

Then I made dinner. And I had to have Tony open my jar of pasta sauce in the driveway for me. But it was delicous. Bean sprouts, baby bellas, fresh tomato and spinach with tomato/basil sauce and parmesean cheese. Mmmm. Who needs noodles anyway?

Delicious is Ben and Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio ice cream mixed with Haagen Daz Mayan Chocolate with sliced bananas and chocolate Teddy Grahams...

Sometimes I lead a terribly unhealthy life.

I am terrible at multitasking, by the way. I hardly got anything done that I was supposed to tonight. Oh well.

Today, I am thankful for the people I work with, Sugar Free Bawls, having Blockbuster and Hollywood Video around the corner from each other, Rachel, text messaging, and Zach Braff's inherent good taste in music.

And for my bed. And my lion. And my book. The end. Amen.

1 comment:

alison said...

1) I agree about The Last Kiss. Also, we have it on bootleg with Chinese subtitles.

2) Hagan Daaz are everywhere here. Yesterday I think I had the best ice cream of my life. Marsala Wine and Fig. Deeelicious.