Sunday, January 28, 2007

i get to wear another dress and count in time

I have a confession.
I want to try a McGriddle.

A sausage, egg and cheese Mc Griddle has 58 grams of fat. A Big Mac only has 30 grams. So, technically, those little breakfast sandwiches are heart attacks in little paper wrappers. But I really want to try one. I just don't think I can do it with a clear conscious - or clear arteries.

I am to obsessed with Corporate America these days. My background is a really cool picture of a Starbucks. That's what I get for taking management classes and reading the Wall Street Journal. Oy.

I've done myself an impossible crime, had to paint myself a hole and fall inside.

So, if you have been around me at all recently, you've noticed that I am usually doing something or getting ready to do something. Class things. Shack things. Work things.

I complain about it sometimes. I complain about the people who I have to deal with sometimes, too. I don't want to anymore.

I prayed tonight for my heart to be in all the work I do and for it to be with all the people I encounter. I'm supposed to do everything as if I'm doing it for the Lord and I haven't been acting that way.

You're old enough, boy, too many summers you've enjoyed. So spin the wheel, we'll set you up with some odd convictions because you're finally golden, boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is very wise and I'm glad you've come to this conclusion.

Amgad said...

Respect.