Saturday, January 27, 2007

and I miss your precious heart...

So much has happened.

Work. Class. Work. Class. Etc. And so on.

I had my first McCutchen House class. I wore a dress shirt and a tie and a little apron and black maryjane crocs that were too small. A little old man gave me a little box of chocolates. It was lovely. I think I'll be a professional hostess one day.

I want to work for Starbucks. Really.
It would be an amazing interim life opportunity. And I'd have benefits.

RENT was amazing. The little old ladies in front of me hated it. The girls next to me loved it. And then some boy proposed to his girlfriend in front of everyone on stage. Kara and I both cried because it was so sweet, but I would never ever want to be proposed to like that - in front of thousands of people. Oy.

Banana Pudding ice cream is amazing.
Oh my. I have so much to do. And right now I just want to sleeeeeep. Sleep. Sleep.

Kt came today. I love Kt. We had black bean wraps at HouseCoffee and she came up with a great picture/gift idea. I can't wait. I worked with BJo tonight. I love BJo. We danced to the blue grass band and ate potato salad.

In two weeks, I'll be with Matt Jones. Happy.


Now in the quiet hour when I am sleeping, I cannot keep the night from coming in.

No comments: