Monday, August 28, 2006

others have excuses. i have my reasons why.

I am an empty cereal bowl. No, that is not some crazy metaphor.

Things that are good: Matt Jones phased up! Yay! And I finally caved and bought the amazing issue of Paste. Tony plus Tupac equals Fish over Cat cubed. Pint Night at Flying Saucer minus Smirnoff Ice. There is a coupon for a free burrito at Moe's in the zip sheet. I hear there is latte art happening at the Wired Bean. I'm reading Running with Scissors. Shack Overnighter is this weekend. I'm listening to Nickel Creek. And if you visit the AT&T Blue Room you can see their performance at Bonnaroo and briefness of me and my friends. Fall is on it's way.

And it's time to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

running with scissors! i just read that a few weeks ago. me and you and this freaky book thing we're doing is a little creepy but i think i like it.
yay for matt and getting phased up and his general existence.
and yay for latte art!
i'm working friday from 7-11.. and saturday from 7-11 also, so if you've got nothing better to do than come see a 17 year old cause some serious foam damage, stop by.