Wednesday, August 30, 2006

it's not anything that you think it is...


(... it's just amburgers and wootbeer.) Funny. If you get it.

I am very loved and cared about. I know this because of many responses I have had to my blog. But I would just like to go on the record as saying that I am very fine. Good. Great, even! Tired, but happy in the general sense of the word. I'm not fighting with anyone and, if anything, I feel very excellent about the way all of my relationships with people are going. "I don't hate anyone. It's too time consuming and I don't have time."

Ok, with that out of the way.

This is a picture of a gummi bear chandelier. How awesome is that?

Dulce de Leche Oreos are gross. I think. I ate three and decided that I didn't like them. I got them today when I grocery shopping for the first time in almost a month. Crazy. David Gray was playing in Publix. That made me happy.

I'll face the facts... It's paper on the cracks, until I got you right back here with me. The final war. A steel eyed dinosaur. I want you more than I can say.

I made my first order for Mannatech today. I'll keep you updated as this exploration continues.

I love. love. love. coffee mixed with hot chocolate. It's so good. You should try it. And Blue Frost Gatorade mixed with Airborne, too. Mostly because I feel like it makes me healthier. Everyday, I drink it. Also mostly because we have a large amount of blue gatorade still left from Bonnaroo.

My mom had a very bad day. Then she found out the boy she let borrow her car totaled it. Big prayers for her. BIG!

Okie. Homework. Bah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Holy Cow Car???

Anonymous said...

Pink Panther? amburgers and wootbeer? I love the gummy bear chandelier by the way. Where is the "I don't hate anyone" quote from?

Anonymous said...

We need to find a chandelier like this for our favorite Airman.