Thursday, August 10, 2006

i find myself alone when each day is through

I'm being ridiculous. And insecure. And mopey. I'm gonna blame it on lack of sleep and the weather. Plus, sometimes listening to Johnny Cash will do that to you. And maybe it has something to do with reading Chuck Palahniuk.

When I stop this nonsense, I'll pray about it. And God will tell me it's all going to be ok. I know that it is. I just forget sometimes. My mind wanders and life gets the best of me.

Tomorrow, Alison and I leave for Tampa and will be gone until Sunday. Then Monday I'm going to fill up Matt's computer, so his Mom can ship it to him. Then Tuesday, I'm supposed to go to Marion. Wednesday I have an appointment with the oral surgeon. Thursday I might go shopping for school or go to Charleston for the day. Friday and Saturday I have to work at Jammin Java. Still no word from my Starbucks application. Sunday is the first Reunion. Monday starts the coffee bar. Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll have my new work schedule to deal with. Thursday the 24th is when 18 hours worth of classes start and my practicum is due - I still have to do another interview for that. Friday and Saturday, I'll be in G'Vegas because Brandon and Steph are getting married. Then, I'm pretty sure life slows down, but there are still appointments to make and roadtrips to plan and classes to take.

No comments: