Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a hundred thousand words could not quite explain

Boo. This is what I get for taking things into my own hands.

"It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you're looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things." - Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz, pg. 217

I'm starting my senior year of college. Stephanie is getting married. I've developed very intense long hair cat allergies and Marty is going to live somewhere else. I'm trying to buy a new car. A new work schedule is starting. There is a lot to do. I'm ready to invest in it all. Or try to. I'll see what happens.

And we are leaving some things unsaid. And we are breathing deeper instead.

No comments: