Tuesday, April 18, 2006

worn me down like a road.

Everybody's talking how I can't can't be your love. But I want want wanna be your love. Wanna be your love for real. Everything's falling, and I am included in that. Oh, how I try to be just okay...

Happenstance… the never can be… Main Entry: hap·pen·stance; Etymology: happen + circumstance: A circumstance especially that is due to chance.

I like that word. It's the title of the Rachael Yamagata cd I've been listening to... I love it.

The rest of this blog is brought to you by many thoughtful discussions and the wonder of the future...

Sometimes I wonder if there is enough time in this life to see all the things I want to see, go all the places I want to go, do all the things I want to do, and meet all the people I hope to meet. There are so many things to learn and try. Can I do it all? Will I always want to?

And I wonder if I do all these things - will I do them alone or will someone be there with me to share in these experiences? And if I don't do them or have anyone to share them with, will I still be happy? And in the absolute end, will I even realize it or care?

I want a full and joyous life. I really just wonder what that entails. And how often it will change.

She
is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs with no fear of the future.

No comments: