Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i only wish my words could just convince myself

If I were to say something apologetic it would reflect my feelings in this matter. (from MirrorMask)

Today I was given to/served by so many people, but I feel like I've been too wrapped up in my own little world and my own little problems to thank them enough or to consider other people's worlds and other people's problems. And I feel this is a problem that can only be fixed through much determination.

Usually I'm very aware of the people around me and their feelings, but recently I've been on edge and insecure with myself and that's manifesting itself in the way I treat others.

Did I tell you to be courteous? Not to display empty manners with no meaning, but to live the courtesy born of caring. And to express this caring through the small formalities and customs born of the years.

I want to love everyone and think of everyone, but some days its just more difficult than others. And sometimes it's just plain old selfishness that gets in the way. Human nature can be rough...

I have a lot on my mind. Future plans keep changing and I can't seem to make a final decision. Maybe some yet to be had conversation will help solve that. I still have plenty of time. Time in college. Time in life. I have all the time in the world. Hmmm. It's funny how a person's thoughts and ideas can change drastically from day to day.

Did I tell you to be bold? To be not afraid of the unknown, but to live life to the fullest, and meet each new experience with joy and anticipation.

No comments: