Sunday, April 09, 2006

i swear... we were infinite!

You're breaking your mind by killing the time that kills you, but you can't blame the time 'cause its only in your mind.

I have a vata imbalance: Highly creative, quick thinkers at their best those who are vata-imbalanced in their weaker moments can have difficulty settling down long enough to actualize their visions. They're prone to distractions, free-floating fear, and worry - the latter of which is defined as "movement of the mind without an anchor." This state of mental agitation leads to a variety of physical symptoms, including weight loss, teeth grinding and insomnia. Vata-imbalanced people can actually find their stress subdued by calm, quiet, grounded activity.

Of course, I self diagnosed this from a yoga magazine from winter 2004, so
there's no telling of the accuracy. It seems right.

Classes. Money. Future plans. Insurance. Jobs. Don't really need to know, but I keep worrying about it anyway. Darn my wandering
mind.

I have gray hair. It's been there for years, but I usually dye my hair, but now it's back to stay. Aaa ghhh uggh hhh.

I think I like yoga. We'll see. Cadbury Mini Eggs are good. I need to finish this nutrition project. I want to finish A Million Little Pieces (a million days later...) I want to paint a picture. I want to learn Italian and go to Italy. And Ireland. And Australia. I want to buy a blow torch and make creme brulee for my friends. I want to take a nap. I want to make a mixed cd. I want to... So many things. I'm going to find my old list and revise it.

Mute Math is playing at Bonnaroo. Woot. You can't tell by my typing, but I'm excited.

No more makeup. I'm done with makeup. For the moment.

Summer. Summer. Summer. Kt. Callis. New apartment. Bonnaroo. Texas. Books. Twenty-first birthday. And more. Holla. (I'm wearing Coconut Lime - my summer scent - in hopes that it'll make it come quicker.)

I had a good weekend. It's not over quite yet, but it was nice. Don't watch Prime - no good. Oh so I hear - I fell asleep...

Done being random.

Our youth is fleeting, old age is just around the bend and I can't wait to go gray. And I'll sit and wonder of every love that could have been, if I'd only thought of something charming to say.

No comments: