Thursday, April 06, 2006

i can still smell the pomegranates grow...

And I don't know how hard this wind will blow or where we'll go... Come on and we'll sing, like we were free.

I don't want my life to be like a movie minus the last ten mintues. (Because that's where you find your happily ever after...)


Today was a long, tiring, productive, mildly stressful and mildly relieving day. I talked to and saw all the people I needed or wanted to talk to and see. I did responsible and adult things. I treated myself to Starbucks after exam three of four for the week. And I listened to lots of Dave and Death Cab - get excited for Bonnaroo 2006!

I heard this song tonight that I really liked - reminded me of Counting Crows... "Nothing Left to Lose" - Mat Kearney. You should listen to it.

And now I'm so tired and I'm going to bed so I can get up at six to be at class by eight to cook Spanish foods and then learn about vegetables.

I'm a war of head versus heart and it's always this way. My head is weak, my heart always speaks, before I know what it will say...

No comments: