Tuesday, April 18, 2006

everybody's changing...

... but I don't feel the same.

I'm having a real bond with brit rock today.

People keep getting engaged. It's crazy.
Two tests today. Bah. Humbug.
Boca burgers are delicious.
I'm taking a yoga class this summer.
Oh whatcha gonna do with all that junk?
My mom told me my butt was now proportional.
I don't know if that's blog appropriate.
I have a subleaser! Yay Carole!
I'm busy until the end of the semester.
(Or at least until the end of the week.)
I can't wait for Friday and Saturday.
Spring Fling. Because it rhymes.
And Matt Jones is gonna dance alot.
And Corinne will sisterhood the traveling dress.
I Nine at Headliners. Good music. Good people.
Oh. Little orange cat lives here.
Got rid of the yellow peep bunnies.
Need a day pass for 3 Rivers? I know a person. $20.
58 seats. 62 Koreans.
Bed.
Because when words fail, music speaks...

Hold your breath and count to ten, then fall apart and start again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you explode the peeps?! Haha...good times.

I guess you heard about the engagement in our apartment...

I miss you! We havent had any campus run-ins lately. :(