Wednesday, April 12, 2006

beautifully insane.

I slept until 9:30 this morning, but I really wanted to wake up earlier. Not because I had things to do, but because I was having awful dreams. I hardly ever remember my dreams and I hardly ever remember them this vividly. It was so violent. If the movie Crash was set in Orangeburg and involved me, then that's what my dream would have been. Bad. Very bad.

Want to hear something else bad? I was accidentally and inadvertently the cause of a cello bridge being broken. I think that gives you ten years of bad luck.

I started a new journal today. I finished the one I bought at the end of last May. Finally. It was my quarter life crisis journal. The last thing I wrote in it was a prayer for things I hope for my next journal to reflect such as more love and patience, deep interest in seeking God in all my decisions, and dedication. Hopefully, it won't take almost a whole other year to finish this one.

I'm not going to Charleston this summer. And I'm good with that. Laurie sent me an email that said "It was really great talking with you - you are such a special person... and my youngest friend. Keep being wonderful - you'll always be loved here!" And that made me happy and sure of the fact that if I was going to work for Wholly Cow, then I would want it to be with her and Rob. It's going to be ok. I don't know where this life is taking me, but I've got the faith to keep on going.

Maybe it'll take me to grad school and make me a registered dietician. What do you think??

Success will come to your plans. (this is what my fortune cookie told me)

I was evaluated today. And my manager and boss told me that I'm a leader. Oh hell no. But I think they're right. And I think that's good. And I got a raise. And I was offered 40 hours/week this summer if I want. I like my job and the people it contains. That's a good thing.

C2 has been discontinued. Corinne has the last of it. Nuts. I really like Coca Cola. Pepsi pretty much blows. The only think I dislike about Coke is their affiliation with Atlanta. But hey, you win some, you lose some. Did you know that the Coca Cola Zero movement is aimed at men? Well, now you do.

Wikipedia is amazing. I can look up everything on it. With it, Google and classes, my life is becoming too full of information.

I want to take a yoga class at City Yoga. It's $64 for students. Is that a rip off? It's once a week for 8 weeks. Monday nights for beginners. I think it would be a nice thing to do for myself.

If you hold on tight to what you think is your thing, you may find you're missing all the rest... We'll make the best of what's around.

Alrighty. I guess I've got to get away from the computer now. Bye bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long does each class last? (yoga & the rip off question)

Erin Gail said...

mmm. an hour and fifteen minutes...

Anonymous said...

yes, it's worth it

Anonymous said...

The yoga class is totally worth it. Last summer I think I paid $12 per 90 minute class (but only 4 weeks long), and that was considered a good deal.
You're welcome to some of the C2 :), and BiLo might still have it, that's where I bought it last week.
I'm sure it feels good to have the decision about Charleston made, that's great.