Thursday, March 29, 2007

maybe there’s no gray and I was wrong to tell them so

Today some good things happened...

I skipped class. I rediscovered the bouncy ball ad. I experienced my first real life DHEC inspection. I talked to a SYSCO rep about their new fresh seafood plan. A customer complimented me on my service skills. I was recruited to speak at the Eta Sigma Delta luncheon on April 13. (I just realized that's a very busy day for me.) I got to talk to Hope and Kayla. I have a big bag of granola. It came from a big box of granola. I discovered the amazingness of Yo Burrito with Alison. I got to talk to Matt and make Easter plans because he lives near me now. Our living room smells like wisteria. This showed up on my computer... "hey hottie this is amanda ferres and i want your body." Matt's mom is driving to Sumter on Sunday. And she's taking me with her because she's amazing.

Some bad things happened too. But there's no need to dwell on such nonsense.

I need more of The Album Leaf in my life. (That's a plea.)

‘Cause we’re all just the same. We’re all just as good, and just as bad, and just as distracted by the corners of our eyes.