Friday, March 02, 2007

all i want you to do is be my love. my love. my love.

If I wrote you a symphony, just to say how much you mean to me, what would you do?

This weekend I'm studying. I have to because there is to much that is due and has to be done this week. But then! Then it is Spring Break. And I will continue to work, but it will without class and that makes it less stressful.

I'm at Cool Beans. Rachel is planning my hypothetical wedding, Alison is studying for her big test tomorrow, and I just finished my management strategy questions and am browsing the Wall Street Journal for interesting information.

I have a green tea chai next to me that begs for resteaming.

My mom loves me. She bought be a sixty count package of sharpies.

I'm listening to Justin Timberlake.

She looks like a model except she's got a little more ass... She's got me lovestoned.

No comments: