Monday, March 19, 2007

i am letting myself go

And I can see that my hands are trembling, I can see that my legs are weak.
I can see that my head is spinning, but I will overcome.
And I know that my heart is hurting, And I know that my soul it aches.
And I know that it seems I'm failing, but I will overcome.
God listen to me shout, I'm so far from anywhere and I'm calling out.
And I will overcome not by my strength but by Your grace and love.

You know for yourselves that we're not much to look at. We've been
surrounded and battered by troubles, but we're not demoralized; we're
not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we've been
spiritually terrorized, but God hasn't left our side; we've been thrown
down, but we haven't broken. - 2 Corinthians 4, The Message

1 comment:

David and Faith said...

watch out. i'm coming for you.

that's right, none of your little electronic havens can protect you.

*sorry for posting such a horrible comment on such a delightful blog, but you deserved it*