Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hello again. its been too long.

Midterms = Procrastination.
Procrastination = Blogging.

It is Joanne's birthday! (That's Matt's mom to the rest of you...) So, if you see her around Lexington, wish her well this birthday week and let her know that you think 28 will be a good year for her.

My last voicemail from Matt erased today. Sad.

In class, my marketing teacher compared dating relationships with customer loyalty based on satisfaction, quality of alternatives and investment. It kind of made me feel cheap and replaceable.

Also, Diet Pepsi Max and Diet Coke Plus are going to be released. Someday. One has extra caffeine. The other has vitamins. Ridiculous. And McDonalds wants to sell lattes.

You know what else is ridiculous? 50 cent tacos. I love bars with cheap food.

I also love mint in my lattes. And espresso. I love espresso. And I love espresso from Cool Beans. Especially when I'm with Rachel. And when DMB is playing. I love DMB.

And speaking of Dave. His painting is gone from Jammin Java. My favorite seat is now missing my favorite person.

That's your favorite seat - Why?
Because I'm up against the wall with Dave Matthews, right where I belong.

I don't know if that's appropriate, but it was a real conversation.

My brother has a new motorcyle and truck in his life. They are pretty. And he looks cute in his little marine outfit, too. Excuse me, I mean, it's all very manly.

I have accomplished nothing here. I think I have lost part of my zeal for life. I shall sleep little.

Crazy how it feels tonight. Crazy how you make it all alright, love.

1 comment:

Megan said...

im not going to be at the bean tonight! sad. :( have fun studying!!!