Friday, March 23, 2007

i've been known to take my time

Today I went to work and tried really hard to be positive. It's not the customers I have a problem doing this with. Tomorrow I don't have to work.

"Congratulations, you get to spend time with Matt." - Meredith

Courtney has pretty red shoes.

I had coffee at Immac and from Starbucks. It was all amazing.

And I looked at hamsters. And imagined what it would be like to be a bunny with a bunny lying on my head. And I thought how nice it would be to be a ferret with a hammock.

Matt Jones makes me very happy.

It's also quite possible that he read that since he's a real person now.

I wish someone would bake cupcakes and bring one to me.

This is a Guiness cupcake with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting. Hm. It is also the background on my computer.

All my energies. All my lazy days. Keep reminding me that you go on and on and you're on my mind.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i have a blog i have a blog!