Monday, March 19, 2007

this ship is taking me far away...

Today I saw Matt Baker on the street and he walked with me to Starbucks where he taught me that the plural of Starbucks is Starbi. (Tony thinks that's funny for some reason - He's laughing at me...)

But anyway. I got a vanilla bean creme blended with two shots of espresso and two pumps of peppermint. (That's a Matt Jones creation) And it was amazing. So amazing that I made everybody try it - Baker, Liza, Bob. They're all believers now.

I got my eyebrows done today. I like that feeling. I know you're judging me now.

david: ever heard of a knuckle sandwich?
me: yeah.
david: i have 5 of my best friends coming for you

And then he told me he was going to beat me with a stick!

I left in the middle of one of my classes today. Because my brother is in town and he's in the Marines. That's what I told my teacher. It's all true.

Matt Jones is coming home in two days. Two days. Two days.

I just ate half of a portabella wrap from Cool Beans. It was messy. But good. I shouldn't have spent the money. I'm such a terrible budgeter. Oy. No more! All week. Wait. No. I lied. Maybe next week.

I think Jessica Moody took this picture. I like it.

I'm not sure how I feel about today... Eh. I'm gonna go talk to God.

our hopes and expectations. black holes and revelations.

No comments: