Monday, March 12, 2007

you gotta change all these feelings

They say it's hard to find good friends, encouragement and love. I think the hardest part is accepting it.

I affect. And I am affected. I cry tears of pain. And tears of joy. For myself and others. I'm learning to embrace it.

Ten days until Matt Jones is home!

Despite going to work and still having homework, I think I love Spring Break. Though I'm sure my body will hate me for the going out later.

I'm going to clean. And paint my toes. And listen to Bob Marley and India Arie. And then go to work. And then go to a new church. And spend time with my God who loves me so.

I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am not your expectations. No no. I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am a soul that lives within.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let things get you down now. You have alot to look forward to in the coming months. Try to avoid bad situations and pathetic people. You are wonderful and all your perseverance is about to pay off! I will talk to you very soon.

Anonymous said...

even though the reasons are always different, it seems to me like you and i go through a lot of the same feelings and frustrations and more often than not, reading your fantastic little blog gives me way more perspective than i usually realize until way later.
what i'm really trying to say is that sometimes the things you write here keep me from thinking i'm alone on these things. you're always a good friend, even when you aren't doing it directly or on purpose.
i love you!