Sunday, March 18, 2007

it's a beautiful day. don't let it get away.

Er·in (ěr'ĭn) A poetic name for Ireland.

I love St. Patrick's Day. My mom says it's my holiday. I think that means I should go to Ireland. Maybe it means I should just travel the world. I don't actually see that correlation, but I bet I could make it work.

who all seen da' leprechaun say yeah!

Yesterday, in honor of, WXRY played U2 all day long. 24 hours of the greatest Irish band of all time. Leslie hated it. Amanda and I loved it.

And speaking of good music, Saki Tumi gets two thumbs up from me. Coldplay, Guster, Goo Goo Dolls, Shawn Colvin, amazingness, sushi and other delicious tapas and pomegranate sake. Ooo and the ginger salad was delicious.

We went to 5Points last night. Crazy. But the most amazing thing that happened last night was that while I was in the middle of Harden Street a friend called to ask for prayer and, in the midst of chaos, my friends and I stopped and prayed. And then later, I heard my friends discussing God over drinks. I love that He's everywhere.

... the unexpected presence of God.

3 Days until Matt Jones. 88 Days until Bonnaroo.

No comments: