Monday, February 26, 2007

is it in a plan. written in your hand.

Sometimes I doubt my ability to hold onto any emotion.

believe or understand
something other than
fear is blinding lights
squeeze my eyes so tight


My life changes so quickly. People are so permanent. And impermanent. Feelings seem to be as such. It creates such a rush of apathy. And then I scold myself for such a lacking.

If that makes sense.

At least God is not. [Temporary.]

These are the times when I feel both close and far. And then I get confused.

"Selective distortion is the tendency to twist information into personal meanings and interpret information in a way that will fit our preconceptions."

I will wait for you. Growing love, but like water, time will always slip through. I will wait for you, but please come soon.

1 comment:

David said...

i luff you. and that your blog sounds like my life.

buttercup! we even have the same lives!