Thursday, February 22, 2007

if we ever make a mess i'll do anything for you

Ok. I am a canoe.
And I miss my paddle partner.
I really like bell peppers.
I want an o-wahoo pizza.
And I'm mad at my marketing teacher.
And my finance exam review is like whoa.

lalalalalalalalalalala.
so much to say. so much to do. so much to see. so much. too much.
(uh oh. traffic jam. got more cars than a beach got sand. suck it up, suck it up, suck it up. fill it up until no more.)

no worries.

But the weather was lovely today.
And I walked through the Horseshoe and thought of everything lovely that I had ever done there and it made me happy.

I'm learning to do push ups. I can do lots of the girl kind. Not so much with the other way. But I am getting arm muscles. You should ask me to feel my arm next time you see me. It's like a rock.

Bonnaroo tickets go on sale tomorrow.
Rachel is making me dinner because she's lovely.

I'm walking away now.

If there's anything to say. If there's anything to do. If there's any other way. I'd do anything for you.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i want the chicken ranchero pizza at jammin java! because not only is it tasty but it makes me feel like i am supporting something very good that was a vital part of my early high school/late middle school years. plus i am supporting what is supporting you and a few other people i have come to like. i want to be a canoe!! only sometimes though. sometimes i like being a kayak.