Wednesday, February 07, 2007

well, i know that it's not easy, but you love me. you won't leave me.

It is 11:11. Please make a wish.

Today, I waited on a table of 17 very thirsty faculty members.
17 times 10 equals 170 times 0.20 equals 34 minus 6 equals 1 iced nonfat latte and 1/2 pound ground brazilian coffee (from immac).

The weather was lovely. And I walked and it was nice and I had good and meaningful conversation.

every little star. every little star. it starts somewhere.

I made cookies. Twice.
I ate some dough and now I feel sick.

I'm doing a study guide and then I'm going to Biloxi.

For some reason people think I'm saying Lexington when I say that and I'm not sure why.

Only about 20 percent of American adults reach the level three stage of moral development.

1 comment:

Amgad said...

What are the three stages of moral development? And where can I learn more about it?

Cheers, and enjoy the coffee!