Thursday, February 01, 2007

everything leaves a mark

Hi.

I served for the first time today at the McCutchen House. A group of 18 which was actually 10ish who basically locked themselves in a room for a couple of hours. $20 tip. Divided by two. Minus 10% tip out to each back waiter... Equals $8 and a trip to Cool Beans.

Barista: Hi. What can I get for you?
Me: Can I have a triple shot soy latte with irish cream, but with half the syrup, please?
B: Absolutely.
M: I love you.

I'm not sure if that's exactly how the conversation went, but that's how I felt. And then I drank it and my headache went far away... Or at least to another room.

Class is delayed tomorrow until 11am. This is surprisingly obnoxious to me.

Also, I just finished a seven page environmental trend analysis on Starbucks. Interesting.

I'm glad it's February.

No comments: