Monday, February 12, 2007

maybe we'll meet at a bar. he'll drive a funky car.

B stands for Boyfriend. Biloxi. And buffets.

I mean, I could think of other things, but those are the three words that really encapsulate my weekend. It was a lot of fun. And I'm really glad I got to meet Matt's friends there and see what he does - like do the Electric Slide.

The drive was long and boring which was expected, but the rest was certainly not. There are a lot of things I "learned" this weekend that I could type out, but no one would understand. It would seem silly. And, really, the highlight of it was Matt. We could have done absolutely nothing except stare at each other and it still would have been great. As a matter of fact, I think we actually did do some of that anyway. Hmm.

Oh yes. Biloxi has shopping outlets and Matt let me go and buy kitchen stuff. Actually, he encouraged it and then carried my bags. Yeah. He's pretty spectacular. I'm glad I'm his girlfriend.

And I will leave you with this: I want to know where Sea Monkeys come from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a pirate behind you. -garrett