Sunday, April 01, 2007

it's not a hurry that we're in

I hate April Fools Day. And being gullible. And especially being gullible on April Fools Day.

Two of the most important James' I know fooled me. That seems unfair.

At least I now realize how important it is to keep people involved in your life. When I get engaged (no time soon), Facebook will be the last to know. So there!

I went to Sumter today. It takes less than an hour to get there. It's so close. I had no idea. This makes me very happy.

Another thing that makes me happy is... Diet Coke Plus. It's real. It exists. April 16 we can all have our own. Then on the 17th we can all go get free ice cream at Ben and Jerrys. Holla.

I like music. I can't get enough of it. I'm going to read some nonrequired reading. I have so much work to do. But the procrastination is overwhelming. Mmm.

It's the pollen. It's the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes we can get free ice cream and celebrate my birth. :-) I can't wait!!